Living life with the deep sadness can make you feel as though there is no light at the end of the tunnel. While others get on with their lives and enjoy happiness you may struggle to get through the day.

Sometimes sadness can lead to other emotions: anger and guilt. This may stem from traumatic memories that interfere and may lead to feelings of being worthless or unlovable.

However sad you are now, and no matter how long you’ve suffered from it, hypnosis can help you turn the corner towards a more fulfilling and enjoyable way of life.

You can learn to let go of the old emptiness you felt and start enjoying life again, confident that you can cope with whatever comes your way. You can let go of all that old anger, sadness and guilt and start to accept yourself as a worthy and loveable person.

What would it mean to you to let go of old emotions and move forward into the future with feelings of happiness, contentment and enjoyment in your life?

Rewind Technique
It is officially called the “visual-kinesthetic dissociation technique” but everyone knows it as the "rewind technique."

With it, you can re-imagine things that used to cause you anxiety, and you can learn to take the edge off of memories that cause you sadness or or otherwise intrude on you.

We are now offering this service to clients.
Please Note: This is a free service for Police Officers, Firefighters, active-duty Military, and Veterans.  Please call (860-924-3767) to book your appointment or to learn more.
We would be happy to discuss this technique as a small-group presentation to your organization.

Success with hypnosis is dependent on many variables, including your attitude as a client, your follow-through, your adherence to the program, and your personal health and history. Please consult your physician before beginning any health program.

A consulting hypnotist can and will teach you techniques that can help you manage the everyday, ordinary problems we all have. FRMS Hypnosis does not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any psychological or medical disorders. If you suffer from a psychological or medical disorder, please consult your physician or mental-healthcare professional.